Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Human Resources Generalist - APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917224
Employer Ref. 91M0079097
Our client, an International Conglomerate Brand is recruiting for a Human Resources Generalist to support their APAC business:
- Support the Manager for full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to recruitment, payroll, policy and procedure preparation, HR projects, training co-ordination etc.
- Work along the HR team to look after human resources function for Corporate and Retail offices
- Participate in HR projects, eg. incentive schemes, salary benchmarking, succession planning, job grading, etc.
- Assist in Employee Engagement and People Development programs
- Provide supports and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the Generalist space
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Knowledge in HK labour law is highly preferred
Competitive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.