Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Limited, a listed company in Hong Kong since 2003, is one of the global leading paper manufacturers producing containerboard and white lined chipboard. With a workforce of over 10,000, we have operations in China, Macau, Vietnam, Europe and USA. To cope with our business expansion, we would like to invite candidates who seek for excellent career prospect to fill the following position:
Human Resources Manager 人力資源經理
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836645
Reporting to the Head of Human Resource, you will be responsible for managing group’s human resources functions including recruitment and selection, training and development, compensation and benefits administration and employee relations in the PRC operations. You are also responsible to update and review existing HR policies and procedures from time to time in compliance with the Employment Ordinance in PRC. Besides, you are expected to identify areas of improvement in HR strategies to meet company’s growth and requirements.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years of human resource experience with at least 2 years in managerial position, preferred in sizable manufacturing companies
- Proven ability in counseling/advising in various employment-related matters
- Well-versed with China, Hong Kong, Japan and Macau employment ordinance and other related laws and legislation
- Self-motivated, team player, aggressive and responsible
- Excellent problem solving, communications and leadership skills
- A high proficiency of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Station in PRC is required
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. For interested candidates, please send your CV by clicking "Apply Now" button or fax it to (852) 2171 7314.
For more company information, please visit our web-site at http://www.leemanpaper.com
(All information gathered will be used to assess a candidate’s suitability for applied position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)