About Blue Umbrella:
Blue Umbrella is a leading provider of global due diligence and employment screening. With nine global offices on four continents, we serve Fortune 500 companies, top tier investment banks, insurance companies, law firms and governments who want to understand the backgrounds of their clients, third parties and employees. We are dedicated to creating global access to affordable, high quality due diligence and background screening reports at leading turnaround times.
Blue Umbrella has also pioneered disruptive technologies that unleash the power of our research. Status is the world’s first and most intuitive technology specifically focused on third party compliance and Levels is a robust, multilingual global employment screening system. The powerful combination of state-of-the-art technology solutions and high quality research enables our clients to achieve best-in-class risk management outcomes.
We are a company undergoing tremendous growth and there is a lot of room to develop job responsibilities as per employees’ interests and competencies. Responsibilities at Blue Umbrella are limitless.
This position oversees the HR function for the global business and reports to the CEO
Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829922
- Develop and implement core programs in performance management and human resources planning that sharpen organizational effectiveness by providing managers with practical tools and critical information.
- Design and develop training and development programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs (at all levels).
- Oversee the effective delivery of all human resources management, including compensation, recruitment, performance management and employee relations.
- Manage employment relations and issues, escalating to the CEO / Operations Director where required.
- Work closely with managers to plan the recruitment process, sending out job vacancies, writing job descriptions, sourcing and checking resumes, arranging interviews and selecting candidates.
- Externally, build and foster relations with Universities/schools to attract fresh graduates. Implement an in-house recruitment programme which offers internships and builds the recruitment pipeline.
- Manage HR data, policies and procedures, and record keeping.
- Deliver new staff orientations and onboarding to foster positive attitude towards company goals.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and share relevant information with Managers.
- Working closely with the Board Of Directors, assist in the preparation and coordination of the annual salary review process for staff.
- Working closely with the Board Of Directors, assist in the preparation and coordination of the annual bonus schemes.
- Crucially, we are looking for someone that shares our values, vision and attitude. We want to find someone who can help enable staff to reach their potential and put the right people in the right places, growing careers and growing the company at the same time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (preferably in Human Resource Management
- Candidates must possess exceptional people skills and able to communicate with all levels of staff
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Labour Law and some regional and global experience preferred
- Fluency in English, preferably as mother tongue. Other languages advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to work individually on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.