Career Steps Limited
Launched in 2013, Career Steps is a recruitment company specializing in Accounting and Finance, as well as Sales and Marketing sectors. We provide customized recruitment solutions based on individual customer’s need. We specialize in recruiting for management grade, permanent and contract positions for some of the world’s leading financial institutions, Fortune 500 Companies and growing organizations.
We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
Human Resources Manager (Listed Co.)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830272
Our client, a Hong Kong listed company on mainboard with strong presence in Greater China. To cope with their expansion with new business diversity, they are looking for Human Resources Manager and he/she will report directly to CFO in Hong Kong and this is a newly created role based in Hong Kong.
- Monitor and support human resources practices in Greater China, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, and training, as well as supervise the office administration
- Develop human resources metrics & reporting strategies
- Strategize Greater China payroll & data management and lead a small team in China
- Advise to management on merger and acquisition scenarios and planning
- Benchmark compensation and payroll, and maintain effective staff reward
- Talent development and succession plan formulation
- Disseminate the company culture, philosophies, policies and procedures across the company
- Recommend training and development initiatives to improve talent capital
- Introduce employee relation program to promote staff sense of belonging
- Assist in the integration and migration of company’s newly acquired entities
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in Hong Kong listed companies or sizable corporation
- Experience in Merger & Acquisition transitions an advantage
- Greater China exposure a MUST
- Leadership skills in both China and Hong Kong and business acumen working with executives
- Well versed both Hong Kong and China employment ordinance, regulatory and policy
- Good command in both written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin speaking is a MUST
- Occasional travel to China is required
How to Apply?
Interested applicants please apply with your resume, stating your current and expected salary.