A US based pharmaceutical company, with more than 9000 employees around the world.
- Based in Hong Kong, and to provide support in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Managing a range of human resources services, focusing on one or more internal client groups, the HR Business Partner provides proactive HR leadership and consultation to business groups supporting managers and employees of the organisation.
- May manage the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting for the HR function in support of a specific geographic area or client group.
- Designs and/or implements programs in accordance with company-wide human resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Working with client group management, influence line-managers to make changes in organisational structure or processes.
- Serves as a consultant to client group management and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
- Serves as integrated part of the business, working with and advising the managers of respective client groups to align with and assist in accomplishing broader business objectives.
- Provides senior management with an interpretation of current HR policies and may facilitate the training of managers and supervisors on HR programs and policies.
- Partners with the HR COEs to deliver customised programs and services to the business in the areas of organisational development, performance management, compensation, employee relations, training and staffing.
- Manages and resolves Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and Gilead policies.
- In partnership with Learning & Development, manages training needs analysis and develops training solutions to build capability within the assigned client group.
- Develops and conducts presentations to employees and managers on a variety of HR subjects.
- Participates on global HR initiatives that may require taking the lead on HR projects within the client group.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must possess conflict management and resolution skills.
- While not necessarily the subject matter of being an expert in each HR specialty area, but must be able to discuss the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.) with management.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the HR field and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business.
- Some travel will be required.
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/L0eHMF
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.