Luen Fung Group is a Hong Kong based conglomerate with a sales & administration office in Hong Kong, as well as R&D facilities and production plants in China. Our annual turnover is over USD 1 billion. We have about 30,000 employees currently and are continuously growing in fast speed. To cope with our growth and development, we are looking for a high caliber person to fill a newly created position – Senior Human Resources Manager.
Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831974
Senior Human Resources Manager reports directly to Managing Director. He/She will provides full spectrum HR functions to the Group, including plan, design, and develop HR strategic including Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, and other HR related consultation to management.
- To be the strategic partner of the Management
- Manage HR & Administration functional team of Group
- Develop HR strategies
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Handle report and project as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- 5+ years management experience in HR & Administration Operations in HK and China.
- Solid experience in sizable companies
- Excellent communication skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Broad knowledge and experience in China and Hong Kong employment law
- Based in Dongguan, China