Human Resources Manager
Robert Walters Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915478
Employer Ref. 522380/001
A growing European IT company is looking for a dynamic and passionate HR professional to support their business expansion.
- A HR Generalist role reporting to Global Head of HR in support of talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee relations, staff retention and development.
- Support end-to-end recruitment from sourcing, screening, interviewing to salary negotiation
- Build strong relationships with various internal stakeholders to make sure the right candidates are hired and properly retained
- Present qualified list of pre-screened candidates to hiring manager
- Support on-boarding logistics with different stakeholders
- Function as the Head of HR for HK region, lead a small team in the management of daily operations issues including budgeting, payroll, compensation &benefits, and compliance
- Support global HR projects and change initiatives, working closely with Global HQ and counterparts in different regions
- University graduated in Human Resources, Business related disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years HR all-rounded generalist experience, preferably from IT/technology related industries
- Hands on experience in talent acquisition, C&B and HR information systems
- Familiar with local employment ordinance and labour market trends
- Self-starter, flexible and able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Highly proficient in English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.