Blackwell Global Securities Limited
Founded in 2010, the Blackwell Global companies was established to offer brokerage solutions for private and institutional clients. Blackwell Global has a global presence in over 90 countries, with offices in Auckland, Beijing, Hong Kong, Lagos, Limassol, London, Melbourne, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore and Taiwan.
By sharing our dedication, intelligence and passion for trading, our vision is to be the most trusted financial service provider offering the most reliable brokerage solutions and investment options.
To cope with expansion of our office in Hong Kong, we are now seeking high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004968213
- Handle the full spectrum of human resources functions including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management and strategic human resources planning to support organizational goal
- Work closely with department heads to ascertain their needs and recommend effective organizational structure and manpower arrangement
- Develop and implement all necessary HR policies and procedures
- Keep up-to-date labor ordinances and market practices to ensure all are in line with legal regulations & market situations
- Check and approve monthly payroll
- Provide full spectrum administrative support to ensure smooth business operations
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in the financial industry
- University graduate in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong labor ordinance and related legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Immediate available is preferable
Attractive remuneration will be offer to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your application letter with full resume including date available, present and expected salary.