We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992272
Employer Ref. 507827
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to act as a HR Business Partner to designated business teams to drive change and transformation, including resource planning and execution, organizational development, employee relations and performance management. You will also take a lead in recruitment activities, build talent acquisition strategy, manage recruiting budget, and set up KPI for recruiting agencies and deliver the right talents to the business on time.
- Coach, support and influence managers on people issues and the overall people agenda
- Work closely with Line Managers on staffing needs and recruitment processes, including headcount planning, recruitment strategies, headcount budget, identifying the right channels, job posting, interviewing, offer management, etc.
- Work with leaders to deliver Organisational Design activity within the function
- Coach and support managers through periods of change, handling and resolving capability matters
- Work with Head of HR and peers in the HR team to ensure the development of robust Talent and Succession Plans, Talent Pipelines, Recruitment Campaigns that enable the capability transformation and talent mobilization
- University degree with minimum 10 years' relevant HR experience
- Proven track record as a HRBP and sound experience in recruitment
- Solid experience working with people at all levels of an organization and demonstrated ability influencing and supporting senior leadership
- Great partnering skills with senior leaders and the ability to build trusted relationships
- High delivery focus, resilient and positive attitude
- Good team player, high energy levels, strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer knowledge and skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Dorraine Tay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5186 for a confidential discussion
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place