Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Human Resources Manager (Based in Dougguan) (Ref. No.: 21005)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994673
Employer Ref. 21005
Our client, a Manufacturing Company, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Maintaining affirmative action programs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Experienced Human Resources Officer.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer.