Human Resources Manager
E-Services Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995207
Do you want to be part of a fast growing eCommerce Group that is redefining eCommerce? E-Services Group is looking for HR Manager with passion for interesting and challenging solutions that set the industry benchmark in innovation and implementation speed. Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Singapore and China, we offer great opportunities to work cross cultures and teams for providing solutions and products to our worldwide clients. Come and join the Team and build your career while having fun.
- Take care compensation & benefits issues independently including leave record, payroll, MPF and tax administration, performance management, medical insurance and so on
- Handle new staff on board such as employment contract and orientation training
- Recruitment and Talent Retention programs
- Handle visa application for expatriate employees
- Maintain the HRIS record to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date
- Work in a small team to deliver high standard of quality services
- Provide support to the team for other issues when required
- University degree or above with at least 5 years Human Resource experience preferably gained in multinational groups
- Working knowledge of Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other Human Resources relevant legislation
- Previous experience in using HR software IPL preferred
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Immediate availability (preferred)
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please submit your detailed resume with expected salary to Talent Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your privacy and will treat each application in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Applications are retained for maximum of two years and we may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within E-Services Group. Given time constraint, only successful candidates will hear from us within six weeks of the date of the advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to E-Services Group Limited
About E-Services Group Limited
Are you willing to go above and beyond with a company that’s got big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
At E-Services Group we value individual drive and collaboration in equal measure, and have developed a unique culture which supports our fast growth and continued success. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world, and have developed cutting edge technology and logistics expertise to ensure that we are at the forefront of international eCommerce.
If you are passionate about eCommerce, and would relish the challenge of working in one of the fastest growing businesses in the sector, then get in touch. We are always on the lookout for talented, dynamic people to join the team. If you don’t see your ideal role listed, please send us your CV anyway, we’d love to hear from you!