Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145304
- To lead HR function delivering full range of Human Resources services including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development, and employee relations for our sports retail organization.
- To source for full time and part time office and retail store staff meeting headcount plan and target completion timeline.
- To develop and ensure the compensation & benefits policy & procedures including sales commission plans are in compliance with Company direction and legislative requirements.
- To prepare and provide employee engagement programs to improve organization commitment and employee retention.
- To formulate and execute training plans and strategies in line with the company objectives.
- To handle employee relations and performance issues.
- To manage HR Information System including data management, documentation and compilation of data for analysis.
- To assist in handling ad hoc projects assigned.
- Diploma holder or above in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience gained in sports retail companies.
- Good track of team leadership records with experience in delivery of customer service training.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with can-do working attitude.
- Capable to work under pressure and prioritize work with excellent time management skill.
- Proficient in managing payroll, retail sales commission plan, and MS Office applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, medical schemes and employee purchase discount. Interested parties please submit your detail resume and expected salary to us.
(Information obtained will be kept in strictest confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)