jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833436
Employer Ref. 503660/001
As the Human Resources Manager, Business Partner for the consumer business you will report to the Human Resources Director and be an active member of the leadership team. Our client is looking for a confident and influential manager to provide thought leadership and deliver HR priorities. Here is a superb opportunity for a highly experienced HR professional.
About the role
- Directly report to Human Resources Director
- Act as business partner and provide full range of HR strategic service to business leaders including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, staff movement, employee relations etc
- Partner with other HR specialist teams to ensure the delivery of effective solutions across full range of HR services
- Coached and provided guidance to team members on daily operation
- Any Human Resources ad-hoc projects
About the person
- Degree holder with relevant disciplinary
- Minimum 7 years of related HR experience with at least 3 years sitting in Human Resources Manager or business partner position ideally from a multinational company
- Good communication skills and senior stakeholders management
- Independent and attention to detail
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the organisation
This company is one of the top notch global consumer goods brand with great reputation in the market.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.