Human Resources Manager – Compensation & Benefits
Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922675
Lead the C&B functions with the support of a small team from payroll, MPF, taxation, insurance, manpower budget, salary review & bonus exercise, etc.
Review, develop and implement compensation and benefits policies, procedures and initiatives to ensure market competitiveness and compliance with statutory legislation
Lead HRIS related enhancement, issues and projects. Communicate with the users and vendor to ensure system efficiency and effectiveness
Provide professional advice on all C&B related matters to HR business partners and business heads
Handel ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in human resources or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years of C&B experience in professional services firms or multinational corporations
- Comprehensive knowledge of HRIS, C&B processes and well-versed in Employment Ordinance & related regulations
- Solid experience in formulating and implementing C&B initiatives
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Applications and HRIS e.g. IPL, PeopleSoft. HRIS migration project experience highly preferred
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please apply with full career and qualification details, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25611&siteid=5325&areq=46874BR&Codes=D_JobsDB
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with confidence and used for the purpose of employment only.
About Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees. More information at www.jll.com.