Gold Peak Group is an Asian multinational group which owns high-quality industrial investments via GP Industries Limited, its major industrial investment vehicle. The Group has built renowned brand names for its major product categories, such as GP batteries, KEF premium consumer speakers and CELESTION professional speaker drivers.
GP Electronics (HK) Ltd. is strong in design and manufacturing of professional & high end audio products. Leveraging on the design, engineering, manufacturing and distribution expertise, we now have access to an extensive network spanning over 10 countries in the world including a design centre in Hong Kong, PRC and UK. To cope with the strategic growth in electronics business, we are now offering an excellent career opportunity to a high caliber and dynamic candidate joining us as:
Human Resources Manager, PRC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922332
Employer Ref. GPEHK-HR-1216-JD01
- As a strategic partner to work with department heads to acquire and develop talents for the success of the company
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate various Human Resources Management Programs to facilitate people development and management for the companies in China
- Responsible for acquiring best-fit talents internally and externally to meet the strategy needs
- Work with department heads to design various people development programs for our people to enhance their skills and competencies
- Actively manage the retention of high potential employees within the organization
- Plan and execute employee relations programs to increase staff engagement and morale
- Perform other ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 12 years of HR development and management experience with at least 8 years at managerial level in the PRC
- Good experience in people development for R&D or factory management professionals
- Well-versed with PRC Labour Law and HK Employment Ordinance
- Familiar with Income Tax Ordinances, Social Insurance Ordinances etc. in HK and China
- Mature, independent, self-motivated, proactive, positive, excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Frequently travel to China for the execution of different HR programs / projects
Besides promising career development opportunity, we work 5 days a week and offer competitive remuneration package including double pay, medical benefit and non-contributory provident fund.
We offer 5-day work, double pay and medical benefit to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume stating current salary, salary expected, date of availability and quote the employer reference by clicking "Apply Now".
Please visit our company website at www.gp-industries.com and www.kef.com for more information about us.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.