Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Human Resources Manager - Recruitment
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916984
Employer Ref. 91M0079097
Our client, a Global Sourcing Brand with Retail Offices in APAC is recruiting for an HR Manager - Recruitment to join their team:
- Responsible for full spectrum of talent acquisition process for APAC, including headcount planning, recruitment strategies, headcount budget, identifying the right channels, job posting, interviewing, offer management, etc
- Lead a top-performing recruitment and work closely with Line Managers on staffing needs and recruitment processes
- Liaise with external recruiters on staffing strategies and recruitment plans
- Assist in ad hoc regional HR projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or any other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of recruitment experience, agency / external recruitment background is an advantage
- Recruitment experience in Consumer Industry - Retail, FMCG, Sourcing, Buying Office and Trading is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and computer applications
- Ability to work under a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Competitive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send the CV to email@example.com.