jobsDB ref: JHK100003005221077
Employer Ref. 566520/001
As Human Resources Manager, this position directly reports to Head of HR. Responsible in leading the HR Shared Service team to provide and support HR full functions to meet the business goal.
About the role
- Accountability for managing the shared service HR team in providing full spectrum HR operations functions including employee relations, performance management, compensation & benefits, talent management, and any staffing related issues
- Handled compensation and benefit activities such as remunerations design, incentives, job evaluations, salary appraisal, salary surveys, tax, reporting & analyse
- Develop HR strategies, plans, and actively drive HR projects to ensure progresses are aligned to the business
- Any HR related projects
About the person
- Degree holder with relevant disciplines
- With at least 10 years experience in a generalist HR function as well as knowledge of HR processes and systems
- Leadership capabilities and support variety HR program
- Fluency of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
About the company
Our client is the major Hong Kong based retailer. Due to the business growth, they are currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to lead the efficiency of their workforce.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.