The Hong Kong Red Cross was established in 1950. We belong to the World's largest humanitarian network and provide impartial and quality care to protect life and health, and to enhance the capacity of vulnerable people to live a safe and dignified life. Our services include disaster relief, special education, volunteer service, first aid and health training, and blood transfusion. http://www.redcross.org.hk
The Hong Kong Red Cross invites applications for the post of:
Human Resources Manager - Talent Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914602
To align with the 5-year strategic plan of the Agency including key focus on Talent Management, the incumbent will have to manage the processes, infrastructure and frameworks necessary to enable a cohesive and strategic talent management environment at Hong Kong Red Cross.
- Reports to Head of Human Resources directly
- Develops and refreshes a talent management strategy that supports the agency’s 5-year strategic plan;
- Designs, develops, implements and sustains Talent Management programs including career and leadership development, succession planning, performance management, and organization development plan;
- Define appropriate people and culture strategies to drive change and performance, and implement TM programs to effectively support service direction and employee engagement;
- Strategically partners with services or functional leaders or teams to coordinate people priorities and investments for assigned service/function;
- Collaborates across the agency and shares people strategies and best practices;
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or a related discipline
- 8 years relevant experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Solid experience in managing training need analysis, learning and development, talent management, succession plan or organization development
- Possessed trainer experience on management training would be an advantage
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and oral (including Putonghua)
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Red Cross , 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email by clicking "APPLY NOW" .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency’s data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.