Human Resources Officer (HR Analytics)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833171
Employer Ref. VHR-F-10050010-HRO(HRAn)
The Human Resources Department comprises a corporate policy unit on Clubwide HR issues and client-based service teams, each of which provides value-added services to designated business units within the Club. Our focus is on a customer service, business-driven and cost-effective orientation to human resources management.
You will :
- prepare periodical manpower reports and HR analytics
- support yearly manpower budget planning
- participate in ad hoc tasks and assignments
- assist to prepare Human Resources KPIs
- provide administrative support work as needed
You should have :
- degree holder in Statistics, Business Management or relevant discipline
- at least 2 years of experience in business planning, experience in resources planning and manpower planning is preferred
- computer literacy in Ms Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- numerical sense, strong analytical mind and planning skill
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: click "Apply now" at below
Mail: Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team
A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.