Viasystems Asia Pacific Company Limited (A member of TTM Technologies Group)
A global, technology leading PCB products and specialty components company generating industry leading growth and profitability with an unwavering value system built upon honesty, integrity, performance and clear communication.
TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global provider of time-critical and technologically complex printed circuit board (PCB) products and backplane assemblies which serve as the foundation of sophisticated electronic products. It is the largest PCB manufacturer in North America and one of the largest PCB manufacturers in the world. Listed on NASDAQ, TTM Technologies has its global headquarters in U.S. and Asia Pacific headquarters in Hong Kong.
At TTM Technologies, we value our employees! Our employees’ knowledge, skills and abilities are our number one asset. We have implemented a series of processes and programs to support our employees’ continuous growth and development. Highly motivated individuals who are continuously in search of People Excellence, Positional Excellence, Personal Excellence and Results Excellence are invited to join us.
Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833327
- Handle entire recruitment process for non-managerial positions and organize staffing preparation for new hire
- Support leave and attendance management
- Assist in monthly payroll preparation and payroll related reports
- Assist in staff insurance and fringe benefit administration
- Maintain and update personnel data in HRIS
- Prepare HR letters and headcount reports
- Facilitate in implementing corporate training programs, administrate training subsidy policy and maintain training records in accordance with ISO requirements
- Organize staff activities and clerical support in HR department
- Report to Senior Manager, HR&A – HK Region
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines, with membership of HR professional institutions in preferable
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in all rounded HR functions in which prior experience gained from sizable companies, MNC, manufacturing co., is an asset
- Proficiency in written and verbal Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Good knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in HRIS e.g. Oracle is an advantage
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and HR-related regulations
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with strong team spirit
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the drive to continually learn and improve
- immediate available is highly preferred
- Working location : Tai Po
- Candidates with more relevant experience can be considered for Senior HR Officer
We offer 5-day week with competitive packages, and good career prospect to the right candidates. Please send full resume to the Senior Manager, Human Resources & Administration – HK Region, 20/F., Tower 2, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong orclick on the “APPLY NOW” button below for direct application.
All information will be collected for recruitment purpose only.