Lfplaza is a young and fast growing retail, wholesale and distribution company of international designer and luxury fashion brands. We help brands to communicate their stories and distribute their products across the Asia Pacific region. Our clients rely on our specialized knowledge to guide them through today’s sophisticated markets.
As a dynamic company, we value opportunities for learning, thinking creatively, and strive for work-life balance. We are about giving your best and celebrating our successes, but all the while, trying to stay humble. We are not perfect, but we believe continual improvement in our company’s culture and processes will benefit all stakeholders.
For us, your attitude and character is more important than qualifications or degrees.
We hope you will join us on this exciting journey ahead.
Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834394
- Assist in C&B functions such as payroll calculation, MPF administration, tax filing and employee benefits matters
- Implement HR information system, handle leave management, maintain HR database information
- Assist in developing and implement compensation & benefits policies and procedures
- Develop the performance review workflow, prepare guidelines to assist promotion/ salary increment/ bonus payment decisions
- Provide clerical and administrative supports to HR department
- Handle ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ solid experience in human resources
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance MPF, Taxation and other HR related legislations
- Strong numerical sense, detail-minded and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Work Location: Tsim Sha Tsui East
We provide a dynamic and diverse working environment. If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere, with the potential for learning and growth, please get in touch. Please send us your full resume with current and expected salary and commencement availability.