Sing Tao Management Services Limited
SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, East Week, East Touch and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
Human Resources Officer (Payroll)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834428
Employer Ref. JDB160685
- Provide support in Compensation and Benefits functions including payroll & MPF administration, final payment, bank reconciliation, staff separation and staff movement
- Provide data entry to the system; response to verify and monitor the data, transition and report
- Able to manage and provide assistance to payroll processing
- Ensure accuracy and monthly payroll calculation
- Participate in advancement of HR IS (payroll & i-leave) and implementation in system testing (UAT)
- Assist in preparing statistical reports and ad hoc projects as required
- Degree /Associate degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Over 4 years' solid experience in C&B function especially in payroll processing and calculation etc., preferably gained in sizeable company
- Proficient computer literacy, including HR system, MS Office and Chinese Word Processing (experience in IPL HRIS system is preferred)
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislations
- Self- motivated, detail-minded, well-organized, capable to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines with good time management
- Strong numeric sense with high accuracy and efficiency
- Good interpersonal skills. & a team player with positive & progressive work attitude
- Immediate Available is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resource Officer
***Fresh graduate with relevant major discipline will be considered as contract position***
Interested parties please click “Apply Now" to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.