Human Resources Officer (Payroll / C&B)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836169
Employer Ref. 101-20161019-DY
Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to handle the payroll and C&B issue in their Fanling Office.
- Handle C&B functions including payroll, Final Payment, MPF administration, taxation and attendance system;
- Maintain HR database information
- Responsible for both HR and Administration work
- Assist in annual exercise including staff insurance renewal, salary review and bonus, etc.
- Participate in compensation & benefits programs including the development and maintenance of job grades and salary ranges, costing, performance management, incentive plans, employee benefits
- Liaise with internal staff in regards to C&B issues and respond to enquiries.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in C&B/payroll in sizeable companies
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Taxation Law and other related ordinances
- Independent, good time management, Strong numerical sense, highly organized and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS applications including advanced Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- With knowledge of MRC system is advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk