Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of "Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability", Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836196
- Responsible for payroll calculation, compensation and benefits;
- Particiapte in recruitment activties, staff movement logistics, HRIS application and MPF issues etc.;
- Conduct staff orientation program if necessary;
- Provide administration support to the HR department;
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by senior
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management;
- Minimum 2 years solid experiences in HR field;
- Good knowledge of Labour Ordinance;
- High sense of responsibility, detail-minded, well organized and able to work independently;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Good spoken and written in Chinese and English;
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.