Established in 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is a leading non-governmental organisation specialising in mental health. We aim to make a positive difference by advocating for equal opportunities for people in recovery, enhancing their quality of life and moving towards an inclusive society through direct services, social enterprises, mental health education, mutual aid and family support. We currently operate 50 services / projects and 20 social enterprises serving more than 12,000 persons in recovery every year.
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915061
To assist the Human Resources Manager in providing human resources service including but not limited to payroll, compensation and benefits administration, recruitment, development of HRIS, preparation of data for statistical reports and various human resources analysis.
- A recognized University degree in human resources management / business administration or other related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in providing all-rounded HR services, preferably gained in NGO or public sector;
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance & other related legal requirements;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure; and
- Proficient in general office software applications and experience in HRIS is a definite advantage.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Manager, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by clicking "Apply Now". Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.