Human Health (H.K.) Limited
Human Health Group has been providing healthcare services to the Hong Kong community since 1997. We are a leading private integrated healthcare service provider with comprehensive outpatient capabilities covering general practice services, specialties services and dental services. Our corporate culture follows our motto ”From Our Heart・For Your Health” which establishes us as a patient-centric and quality-focused service provider whose mission is to provide quality healthcare services through our network of medical centers.
If you are passionate, energetic and strive to achieve a successful and rewarding career with us, welcome to join our team!!
Human Resources Officer (Ref.: HRO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920839
The incumbent is responsible for providing one-stop human resources services to the assigned departments.
- Provide all-round professional HR services including but not limited to recruitment, staff services, HR information systems, performance management, staff engagement activities and training & development
- Act as a key point of contact for line managers for HR issues and provide advice and guidance in line with policies and procedures, employment law and best practice
- Prepare reports and analysis for management review
- Assist to review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Assist to review and maintain an effective Human Resources Information System
- Provide HR administrative supports and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources & Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years’ all-round HR working experience
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Taxation Law
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Power Point, Chinese Word Processing
- Self-motivated, proactive, analytical and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package, includes 5 days work commensurate with qualification and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment-related purpose only.