Swire Waste Management Ltd.
The Swire group is a multi-national, multi-disciplined commercial group, with its principal areas of operations in the Asia Pacific region, and centred on the Greater China area. We pride ourselves on being original and forward-looking, setting standards for operational excellence wherever we do business – qualities that have guided our operations for 200 years.
Swire Waste Management is a joint venture with Waste Management Inc., which seeks waste management contracts and provides waste management services in Hong Kong. In order to cope with the expansion of the Company, we are urgently looking for a high calibre candidate for the following position:
Human Resources Officer (Ref: 17-02/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992619
Employer Ref. 17-02/JDB
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefit administration, and performance management
- Provide general clerical and office administrative support
- Handle general HR enquiries and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Working location in Taikoo and occasional travel to site offices in Tuen Mun and outlying islands as required
- Degree holder with at least 5 years experience as generalist in Human Resources field
- Experience and knowledge in waste management industry is added advantage
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislations
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, ability to work independently and under pressure
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send application quoting the above reference number and detailing contact information, education and employment background, and salary expectation to Head of Staff Department, John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd., GPO Box 1, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now" or fax at 2946 8402. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Swire group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.