China Jiang Tai Insurance Brokers Limited
A newly established Company “China Jiang Tai Insurance Brokers Ltd.,” is now looking for high calibre individual to join our HR Department.
China Jiang Tai Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a subsidiary of Jiang Tai Insurance Brokers Co., Ltd. (“Jiangtai”). Jiangtai was established in Beijing, China in 2000 and now has 46 branch offices with more than 1,800 employees working throughout China. The Company provides customers with general insurance, life insurance and reinsurance brokers services as well as risk management services.
Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994054
- Assist department head to handle full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, C&B administration, and staff engagement activities and training.
- Initiate and work on annual HR projects including performance appraisal, pay structure & commission calculation, staff movement and market research and annual salary review exercise.
- Keep abreast of any updates on market best practices of recruitment and retention
- Liaise & coordinate with various internal & external parties to facilitate communication & maintain smooth & effective operation
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentation materials & other business documents
- Organize company activities
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in HR management or related discipline
- Strong writing skill in Chinese is requisite
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Attention to details and confident in solving all HR matters
- Good command of spoken in Mandarin, English, and Cantonese
- Be initiative, with positive working attitude, responsible, detail minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime
- Presentable with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint & Chinese word processing.
We offer 5 days work week, group medical, and career prospect to the right candidates. Interested parties please email full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be used for the purpose of selection only and unsuccessful applications will be destroyed immediately after the selection process.