Baguio Green Group (stock code: 1397.HK) is originated in 1980 and has been listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2014. Baguio is a leading integrated environmental service provider in H.K. to create and maintain a “Clean & Green” environment for the society. Under the monitoring of ISO qualified Integrated Management System, Baguio provides professional environmental services, ranging from waste collection, sorting & recycling, cleansing & hygiene, horticulture & landscaping to integrated pest management, to our clients including HKSAR Government, public utilities and corporations.
We invite high caliber candidate to fill the following position:
Human Resources Officer (Employee Relations)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995063
- Plan and organize employee relations activities maintaining harmonious employee relations and enhancing staff engagement
- Source information and liaise with external parties and organizations in line with company requirement/ objective
- Coordinate with employee relationship committee members and internal departments to ensure the activities run smoothly
- Participate in annual corporate events and other ad hoc HR projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in organizing staff activities, preferably in sizable company
- Familiar with the HK Employment Ordinance and knowledge in other related regulations
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Chinese WP)
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills
- A team player with strong initiative, energetic, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Less experiences will be considered as Assistant HR Officer.
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salaries to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.