Union Honor International Enterprise Limited
Union Medical Healthcare Limited (the “UMH”) and its subsidiary (DR REBORN) were established in 2005 and listed on the main board of HKEX on 11 March 2016 (stock code: 2138), is one of leading beauty companies in Hong Kong. We offer professional treatments as well as quality services and products with our 5 core values; Care, Commitment, Safety, Effectiveness and Success. UMH Group aims to provide our customers with unique aesthetic medical treatments through our high-end aesthetic medical clinic centers alongside with our excellent technical expertise and impeccable guest service.
We currently have more than 23 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China with more than 700 employees. Our subsidiary including DR REBORN、ONE DENTAL and re:HEALTH are providing premium service for over 400 thousand members.
集團成員包括DR REBORN、ONE DENTAL 及 re:HEALTH等，美學診所多達23間，遍佈香港及澳門，位處市中心或為鐵路沿線，佔地超過20多萬呎。另設多間醫學治療室及手術室，由註冊醫生及整形外科專科醫生主理，聘用約700名員工，為接近40萬會員提供專業服務。
Human Resources Officer (Payroll Specialist)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995370
- Ensure payroll processing and payment is performed in a timely and accurate manner and according to internal procedures;
- Responsible for handling C&B matters, such as MPF, Insurance, Employee Benefits, taxation administration, etc.
- Provide advisory services and attend to queries regarding payroll issues;
- Prepare HR reports as assigned by the HR manager;
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information
- Assist HR Manager to work with all HR related issues;
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma / non-degree tertiary or equivalent in Human Resources or Business related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of hand-on experience in end-to-end HR payroll execution processes;
- Experience in handling commission calculation is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related issues;
- PC Applications knowledge such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility Well organized and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Candidates with more experiences will be consider as Senior Human Resources Officer;
- Immediate available/ Short notice would be a definitely advantage.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, Union Honor International Enterprise Limited, Room 2107-09, 21/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon or email by clicking “Apply Now” button.
Interested party may also email the full resume to recruit @ drreborn.com.hk or whatsapp to 6655-6953.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.