Human Resources Officer
GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999255
- Coordinate recruitment & selection activities
- Assist in developing and implementing various compensation & benefit programs in accordance with the Company’s reward strategy
- Administer and coordinate training and development programs to meet business needs
- Assist in organizing other HR programs such as performance management, incentive schemes, employee communication, staff activities, etc.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably major in HR management / business administration or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, meticulous and good analytical thinking
- Good sense of accountability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese, including Putonghua
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Please send full resume and expected salary to: recruit_gpbi@ goldpeak.com (in word format). We are an equal opportunities employer. The information supplied by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Visit us at www.gpbatteries.com for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.