Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005099927
- To provide full spectrum of HR functions including but not limit to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance management, training implementation, employee relations etc.
- Assist to review & implement HR policies & procedures.
- Prepare reports & analysis for management review.
- Maintain employee’s personal records update, prepare memo, employment contracts and relevant correspondence in Chinese & English.
- Assist in organize company activity.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in F&B or retail industry is preferred.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulation and other HR related legislations.
- With experience in handling working injury case.
- Good time management, attentive to details, initiative, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Good command in written & spoken English & Chinese.
- Proficient in computer skills including Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing.
- Immediate available is required.