HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER / ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (RECRUITMENT FOCUS)
Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996673
In this position you are expected to:
- Develop and manage recruitment process effectively from identifying hiring needs, posting job advertisements, screening resumes, conducting interviews, confirming offer and recruitment project management
- Participate in on boarding and departure process
- Assist in training and development cycle including training needs identification, training program design, delivery and evaluation
- Prepare HR reports and data analysis
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
The ideal person:
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience preferably gained in property developers, property management or hospitality companies
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Self-motivated, well organized, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right person. If you are a good team player and ready for the NEXT BIG STEP, please write to us with available date, present and expected salary by clicking the "Apply now" button below or you can visit the "Career" page under our website http://www.hshd.com.hk for more details information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
About Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Wellness • Innovation • Teamwork
HIP SHING HONG is an astute property developer based in Hong Kong more than 65 years. Having built a strong foundation in property investment, Hip Shing Hong extends its reach to exciting development projects including hotels, serviced apartments and high-end residential projects. Our solid reputation is built on our astounding service and innovative solutions to our customers.
We are focused on identifying and developing promising talent at every level, employees are given opportunities for growth and development throughout the organization. Our culture is based on encouraging employees to find an effective work-life balance, cherishing personal initiative, treating individuals with respect and zero tolerance for gossip.
Human Resources Department