Magic Clean Environmental Services Limited
Magic Clean is an environmental services company, which is located in Kwun Tong and providing professional cleaning and environmental services in Hong Kong.
Magic Clean got many important and major awards in the past ten years.
- Award「HKMA Quality Award - Special Award for SMEs」from The Hong Kong Management Association in 2016
- Award「2015/16 Distinguished Family-Friendly Employers Award & Breastfeeding Support Award」from The Home Affairs Bureau and the Family Council in 2016
- Award「Happy Company 2016」logo from Hong Kong Productivity Council in 2016
- Award「6th Manpower Developers」from The Employees Retraining Board in 2016
- Award「10 Years Plus Caring Company Award (2006 to 2016)」from Hong Kong Council of Social Service in 2016
- Award「2015 Hong Kong Awards for Industries - Customer Service Certificates of Merit」from Hong Kong Retail Management Associations in 2015
- Award「6th Hong Kong Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Award – SME Certificate of Merit」from Hong Kong Productivity Council in 2015
- Award「HSBC Living Business - Long Term Achievement Award」from HSBC in 2015
- Award「ERB Manpower Development Scheme - Outstanding Award for Employers」 by The Employees Retraining Board in 2014 & 2015
- Award「Excellent SME Award」 by The Hong Kong Institute of Human Resource Management in 2013
- Award「Outstanding volunteer services」by Hong Kong Family Welfare Society from 2012 to 2015
- Award「HSBC Living Business - Silver Award on Green Achievement」by HSBC in 2012
- Award「HSBC Living Business - Bronze Award on People Caring」by HSBC in 2012
- Award「HSBC Living Business - Certificate of Excellence on Community Engagement」by HSBC from 2011 to 2014
- Award「ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 Management Certification」by UKAS from 2012 to 2015
- Award「Top Ten SME for Excellence Customer Service Award」by the Trade and Industry Department, HKACE in 2010 & 2012
Human Resources Officer / Assistant Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915331
- Provide all-round professional HR services including recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development, employee relations, etc.
- Assist in drafting and implementation of HR policies and practices and to ensure procedures are in compliance with laws and regulations
- Work closely with top management on budgeting, manpower planning, reward system, recruitment requirement, etc
- Supervise daily operations of HR department
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/ assignments
- High Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years stable and all-round HR working experience with minimum of 1 years experience in supervisory level
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and Taxation Law
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a cosy environment and can work independent plus perform multi-task
- Strong communication skill of spoken and written included English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Attractive remuneration package, review after passing probation
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working time (early leave and time late)
- Volunteer leave
- Graduation leave
- Training leave
- Family leave
- 10 days annual leave
- 5 days paternity leave (full paid)
- Medical Insurance Benefits
We offer excellent career development and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" button and email your full resume with availability, present and expected salary to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.