Lam Soon (Hong Kong) Limited
Lam Soon Hong Kong Limited, founded in 1961, and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1972, is principally engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of flour, edible oil and household cleaning products in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Half a century of heritage has resulted in our current portfolio of famous brands associated with product quality and service excellence, which include “Knife”, “AXE”, “Golden Statue”, etc. Our success today is a testimony of continuing commitment to high product quality and best service standards to our customers, driven by a team of aspiring professionals who thrive on meeting new challenges.
We invite dedicated candidates to join us as:
Human Resources Officer / Assistant Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995496
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to staffing, compensation and benefits, performance management and manpower & budget planning etc.
- Undertake payroll administration and HRIS maintenance
- Engage in the development of recruitment strategies and explore new recruitment channels to achieve recruitment targets
- Prepare monthly statistical analysis and regular reports in human capital including headcount distribution, turnover rate analysis, budget reports and salary survey etc.
- Assist in implementation of HR policies & procedures
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years related experience in handling full spectrum of human resources administration preferably in manufacturing/ FMCG industry or sizable listed company
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislations
- Well-organized and detailed-minded, initiative and positive thinking
- Willing to accept new challenges, result-oriented and able to handle multi-tasks independently
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer
We offer 5-day work week, free lunch and shuttle bus and comprehensive benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in confidence with full resume, listing present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
For more company details, please visit our website http://www.lamsoon.com/
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose in accordance with the Lam Soon Hong Kong Group Policy on Personal Data for Job Applicants. For details, please refer to www.lamsoon.com.)
Lam Soon Hong Kong Group
21 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, Hong Kong SAR