VPower Holdings Limited
VPower Group, listed at the main board (HKEX stock code 1608), are one of the world’s leading large gen-set system integration providers and Southeast Asia’s largest private gas-fired engine-based distributed power generation station owner and operator. Under our system-integration business, we design, integrate and sell gas-fired and diesel fired engine-based electricity generation units, or gen-sets, and power generation systems, utilizing our proprietary system designs and integration capabilities, build, lease and, in collaboration with off-takers, operate distributed power generation stations.
VPower’s power stations have global presence, with a keen focus on expanding in the Southeast Asia and Africa markets. Due to the expansion of the Group, we are now inviting candidates to apply for the following position :
Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916119
- Support the Manager for general HR function and assignments;
- Handle full spectrum of human resources management function including policy and procedure preparation, payroll, C&B, job grading, training co-ordination etc.
- Familiar with other countries HR practice such as PRC and /or Indonesia
- Provide HR administrative and clerical support, documents and report preparation
- Assist in organizing staff activities to enhance staff morale;
- Provide supports and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Co-ordinate with PRC and overseas offices and plants
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- 4 years or above in related working experience;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio etc.
- Knowledge in PRC labour law is preferably
- Those with lesser experiences will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
We provide an attractive remuneration package including medical scheme, double pay, year ended bonus and alternative Saturday off to the right candidates.
The Company may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and information will be destroyed after the selection process.