ECrent Worldwide Company Limited
(1) Human Resources Officer (2) Public Relation Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832452
Ecrent is the largest and most extensive online global sharing platform, encouraging people to share through renting to protect our environment.
At Ecrent, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to develop our largest global rental database in the world.
Ecrent is covered over 40 countries and is rapidly expanding. To cope with this expansion we are looking for the following high calibres to join our team.
(1) Hu,an Resources Officer
- Handle and manage full spectrum of HIGH volume recruitment locally and globally
- Responsible for staff recruitment and full employment cycle, including job advertisement posting, interview conducting, offer extending, contract preparation, on boarding and induction process for new hires
- Assist in handling work visa of Employment as Professionals in HK(eg. GEP, IANG, ASMTP) for Mainland talents and foreign expatriates
- Prepare analysis reports on market trend, recruitment efficiency and effectiveness
- Communicate with all levels of staff and worldwide partners for HR related matters
- Plan and execute recruitment activities such as job fairs, recruitment day and career talk
- Assist to review and improve current HR system and work procedures to cope with company expansion
- Prepare and analyze recruitment statistical & related HR reports
- Update Leave report, attendance record and employee handbook
- Participate in ad hoc duties as assigned and not limited to HR role
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience gained from listed company or sizable organization or E-commence company
- Hands-on HR generalist or recruiting experience in E-commence company is preferably
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other regulatory practices
- Detail-minded, well organized with strong analytical mind, great initiative with least supervision
- Capable to handle multi-tasks projects and work under pressure
- Excellent time management skill, strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office :Word, Excel, Powerpoint application and Chinese word processing
- Native Speaking English & Putunghua and Good command of written English and Chinese are advantageous
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer
(2) Public Relation Officer
- Assist in planning and executing PR campaigns such as exhibition, seminar and tour based on corporate strategies and guidance.
- Develop advertorial and write-ups for corporate PR/CSR event.
- Be tasked to convey sustainability messages properly and effectively to stakeholders including media, customers and the public.
- Gather and disseminate relevant information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Degree holder in communications, language, public relations or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in public relations , corporate communications, marketing or event management
- Experience in E commence industry and sustainability field is definitely advantages
- Proficiency in written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A self-starter and able to deliver high quality work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office applications Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant PR Manager
Interested parties please send full resume (current/last salary & expected salary)by sending it to our HR dept at "ct at ecrent.com"
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.