Are you passionate to Pizza?
Eager to be part of the PizzaExpress' family?
PizzaExpress is global western-casual restaurant group specialising in fresh handcrafted pizzas, and providing everyone in the world a happier place by our beautiful pizzas. We have over 50 years of experience with more than 450 restaurants across the United Kingdom, and over 100 restaurants overseas in Europe, Asia, Mainland China, and the Middle East. To support an ambitious expansion program that will see us double in size over the next few years (in Asia Pacific to start), we have strategically chosen Hong Kong to be our new hub for International growth. As a result, our growth has created exciting opportunities for ambitious, worldly and driven individuals to join our winning team and help shape the future for our PizzaExpress family.
Job Application Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Operations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918121
Employer Ref. HRM_20161129_JDB
Reporting to Human Resources Director, we are looking for a high caliber HR professional to take this key leadership role.
- Provide full spectrum of HR functions which include but not limited to Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Management, Recruitment, Employee Relations and HR System maintenance and development for around 1,000 workforces (part time + full time);
Compensation & Benefits and Payroll Management
- Ensure monthly full time and part time payroll are processed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Prepare annual budget & expenses report;
- Prepare weekly cost estimation report, payroll cost allocation report, monthly headcount and payroll report;
- Review and establish pay structure and policy of employment compensation and benefits;
- Handle employee compensation cases;
- Review and improve staff movement process included on-boarding probationary, promotion, employment status changes and separation management.
- Manage recruitment activities with annual activity plan and statistical report;
- Guide and lead operational recruiters to hire sufficient manpower for sustaining restaurant expansion;
- Conduct trainings to Operations team, provide guidelines in talent selection in regard to recruitment, performance management, development, compensation and hiring.
- Provide timely and professional HR advices and recommendations to executives;
- Manage employee customer service, such as employee portal management, HR Helpdesk enquiry, facilitation of employee self-services;
- Disseminate policy updates to employees and conducts employee satisfaction surveys.
HR System Maintenance and Development
- Maintain an accurate HR System database;
- Troubleshooting for HRIS related issues to ensure smooth payroll process;
- Manage HRIS operability including system operations and implementation. Work with Head of Central Operations in system modification and integration.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies with HR Department Head.
- To perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Human Resources Director.
- Bachelor degree or above in HR Management or related disciplines;
- Around 10 years all-round HR experience, which include at least 5 years’ solid managerial experience focusing in C&B (esp. part time payroll management and HRIS maintenance and development) from multi-national company in F&B, FMCG, or Retail related industry;
- Well versed in Labor Ordinance and HR related regulation;
- Hands-on experience with HRIS applications;
- Experienced in HRIS implementation and development;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good at both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS office applications (Excel and Word);
- High initiative, detail-oriented with a hands-on approach;
- Good at strategic thinking and influential skills;
- Open-minded, flexible and able to cope with changes in a fast pace working environment.
- Working location: Wong Chuk Hang (Free shuttle bus service is available to pick up and drop off at Causeway Bay)
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates. If this sounds like the role for you, you are welcome to be part of the Pizzaexpress family!
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking the below orange < APPLY NOW> botton.
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
Pizzaexpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.