Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Human Resources Recruiter
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835543
Employer Ref. TS-160095
Our client is an US based Banking corporation provides a full range of banking products for business and personal needs is seeking for a Human Resources Recruiter to support their daily operations.
- Maintain the E-Recruitment/Taleo/GTI platform
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle and work with other areas of HR for effective interviewing and on-boarding processes
- Provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations
- Build relationship with hiring manager and consult with them to complete a detailed job specification/description
- Identify, coordinate and participate in internal and/or external job fairs as needed
- Manage relationships with executive search firms, agencies, and temporary firms
- Administration of SHL and other assessment tools, understand the results and communicate to hiring managers
- Active promotion of the Employee Referral Program, Recruitment Skills training and all other recruitment tools
- Provide ongoing guidance and advisory support to hiring managers throughout the end to end recruitment process