City Security Co Ltd
CITY Security Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chun Wo Group and has been established in Hong Kong since January 1997.
CITY provides varous types of comprehensive and professional security services and system design /installation packages for our clients. We dedicate the greatest effort to maintain our service quality and have established a ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Human Resources Senior Officer / Officer (C&B)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780404
- Handle payroll calculation, MPF administration, tax filing and employee benefits matters
- Handle staff disciplinary issues, work injury cases and labour dispute cases
- Implement HR information system
- Handle leave management, maintain HR database information
- Any other ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned
- Develop the performance review workflow, prepare guidelines to assist promotion/ salary increment/ bonus payment decisions
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Diploma or above, holder in Business/Management/HR Management or relevant disciplines
- Min. 3 years' solid and hands on experience in payroll & benefits administration, 1 year in supervisory level preferrable
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance MPF, Taxation and other HR related legislations
- Attentive to details, numeric sensitive with strong problem solving and organization skills
- Be a proactive and good team player and can work under fast pace environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word / Excel ) and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate Available is highly preferred
For more details of our company, please visit our website: www.citysecurity.com.hk
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, 3D HK Spinners Industrial Building, Phase 5, 760-762 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon or email to our Company or by clicking APPLY NOW. Any inquiry, please contact Tel: 3758-8916.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)