Lotus Travel Group has established its presence for half century. Being one of top IATA agents in Hong Kong since 1966, we are constantly providing comprehensive range of travel products and more value-added services for our direct and corporate customers via 500 fully trained and dedicated professional. Today, our services extend from basic booking operations to management of a "One-Stop-Service" to cater for multi-requirements on airfare, hotel booking, railways pass, cruise, travel package, incentive & special interest tour, travel management for meeting & conference, advisory on corporate travel policies, etc. With commitment to business expansion in Greater China Region & Taiwan, you are cordially invited to join our talent pool in order to grow with the company:
Human Resources Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914476
Employer Ref. JDB - HRSupv
- Handle a full spectrum of HR functions including payroll, compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development, staff relations, new projects, etc.
- Supervise a small team
- Provide professional HR services and support for non-HK offices
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years work experience including 3 years in supervisory role
- Hands-on experiences in payroll is a must
- Familiar with HRIS (Knowledge of MRC and Multiable will be an advantage)
- Well-versed in Hong Kong and China Employment Ordinance and taxation related regulations
- Independent, proactive, detail-minded, able to multitask and work under pressure
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and customer service skills
Besides the comprehensive salaries and benefits package, we also provide you a promising career and advancement opportunities. To apply, please send resume stating CURRENT and EXPECTED salary, also AVAILABILITY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote our Reference Number.
All information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.