- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, C&B, performance management, training & development and employee relations
- Ensure employee data integrity, create and maintain up to date staff record in HRIS as well as the filing system
- Provide HR reporting and analysis on regular basis
- Coordinate and participate in employee program and projects, i.e. employee survey, staff activities
- Diploma holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience with solid experience in payroll and C&B function
- Experience in implementation and launching of HRIS will be an advantage
- Strong in Computer applications skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and in managing numeric data and reports
- Well-versed in the Employment Ordinance and related statutory regulations
- Excellent command in written, spoken in both English and Chinese
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Immediate available
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer.
Current working location at Fortress Hill but may relocate to Eco Park, Tuen Mun early next year (with shuttle service).
5-day work and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send application quoting our reference and stating availability, present and expected salary. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.