jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994051
Employer Ref. 14091
- Well-Known Brand
- Permanent Headcount
Our client is an international brand that specializes in premium cosmetics & skincare products. As they are currently expanding in Asia Pacific, they are offering an opportunity for a technical support engineer to join their team.
- Provide technical support on both hardware, software and network problem
- Monitor performance of existing systems and recommend improvement
- Oversee server setting enhancement to cope with application change
- Design and manage corporate network, internet access network and remote access network for reliable and secure operations
- Closely monitor and manage second level tickets assigned by helpdesk
- A Degree holder in Computer Studies, Science or related disciplines
- Over 2 years experience in IT technical support and internetworking
- Must have proficiency in system administration and operation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.