Are you looking for a role which combines your marketing talent with your passion for leading edge technology?
Lumesse is a world class Talent Management software as a service (SaaS) provider. We’re passionate about delivering integrated talent management solutions, and are already helping more than 2,700 customers in over 70 countries around the world to attract, develop and retain talent. Joining Lumesse will mean you will work as part of a passionate, grounded and fun team to delight our customers.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996806
The Consultant is responsible for the successful implementation of the professional services offerings using the relevant business defined methodologies within large and Enterprise size organizations. They work on multiple projects at a time and are able to implement multiple products according to agreed timelines, budget and to customer satisfaction.
* Implement on time, to budget and to customer satisfaction new and existing customer projects according to the appropriate defined methodology and processes ensuring all documentation is in place for future reference
* Running workshops
* Manage customer issues through product and business process knowledge and consultancy
* Work with application development teams to ensure quality deliverables, following defined processes of working
* Manage internal/ external team members during implementation
* Share knowledge and lessons learned through quality project closure and handover where relevant
Education / Background
* Degree holder in Human Resources, Computer Science or IT related disciplines;
* at least 3 years’ relevant professional experience
* Professional Services, HR or technical industry experience will be an advantage
* Knowledge of the SaaS-model would be an advantage
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and Microsoft SQL server would be an advantage
* ASP/ASP.NET programming background would be an advantage
* Fast learning, independent and interpersonal skills
* Fluent spoken & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested party please send resume with expected salary and availability by clicking “Apply Now”
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and for employment purpose only. The application may be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies. Information of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 12 months from the date of applications.