Implementation Consultant / Implementation Manager/ Technical Business Analyst (Connectivity)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921166
A leading financial software company is looking for an Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst to Implement/ Support and onboard new client connectivity. Sucessful candidates will be joining the growing team to meet the business growth.
- Lead software implementation projects by preforming configuration, customerisation to deploy the system to the client
- Work as a Technical Business Analyst to understand the requirements in Technical prespective and work closely with Developers
- Act as second-tier support for client inquiries and internal groups
- Provide clients and colleagues with specialized training on the various tools and products within the trading system.
- Keep abreast of enhancements, new applications and system developments. Maintain a high level of expertise on its trading system products by working closely with development, design, project management and quality assurance teams.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Information Engineering or any related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in financial services and familiar with trading systems, portfolio, or risk management.
- Technical Skills: Script on Unix/ Linix, SQL, Perl, Shell and programming skills is a plus
- Excellent communication, client management experience, and a reliable team player.
- Fluency in both English is essential.
Interested candidates, please call Nicola Cheng at +852 3473 3250 or apply directly by submitting your detailed resume to nicola.cheng at teksystems.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Aston Carter is a leading global recruitment company specialising in providing high calibre contract and permanent staff to wide range of organisations. The Hong Kong office specialises in IT, Finance & Accounting, Audit, Compliance and Risk professionals to industries as diverse as Airline, Banking & Financial Services, Consulting, Government, Logistics, Systems Integration, Technology Vendor and Telecommunications.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter has spent 16 years developing the knowledge and skills to enable it to deliver top talent and become a leading staffing services provider around the world. Aston Carter has been established in Hong Kong since 2008 and supplies highly specialised staff to some of the world's leading firms in the region.
For more information on Aston Carter Hong Kong please visit www.astoncarter.hk