jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220019
Employer Ref. 5879
A global logistics company is currently looking for an Implementation Manager to help transform their global businesses.
We are now seeking for an IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
- Work in the digitalization team focusing on new product development and launch
- Gain tremendous insight on how to identify and verify new products for the business
- Manage research, build, test, implement and market the product
- Maintain product roadmap and measure business value delivered
- Be a Product Owner and be responsible for the ultimate success and full product development lifecycle
- Bachelor degree in Computing or other related discipline
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in IT, software or mobile apps, familiar with full product development lifecycle
- Experience in UAT is highly desirable
- Experience working with IT vendors or outsourced development projects a plus
- Passionate about latest digital technologies and trends
- Good command of English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional For more information please contact Mandy Wong +852 2986 1966
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.