Appco HK Limited
Appco Group Asia is part of the Appco Group which has more the 800 locations in 29 countries, making Appco one of the most progressive direct sales and marketing companies in the world. Globally we deal with a wide range of products and services in more than 10 industries including telecommunications, pay TV, broadband, insurance, fundraising, etc.
Appco Group Asia was established in 1995 by Vice President James Greaves in Malaysia, where the headquarters for the region is based. Appco Group Asia spans across 7 countries; Singapore in 1999, followed by Indonesia in 2006, Thailand in 2007, the Philippines in 2008, and Hong Kong in 2010 and South Korea in 2012.
In 2010, Appco Group Hong Kong was established as the sixth business within Appco Group Asia. It now partners a number of charities, including Save the Children, and WWF – Hong Kong.
With over 1,500 sales representatives in the field, Appco Group Asia is the region's leading face to face marketing company.
In-house Designer (Social Media & Graphic)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836748
- Graphic design, Web design, Multimedia design
- Company Posters, Magazines, Banners
- Video Editing
- Basic social media / online management
- Basic YouTube management
- Liaising with clients, printers or other vendors on specific design requirements as needed.
- Collaborate closely with the event department and marketing offices.
- Ensure timely execution and delivery of jobs before deadline.
- High Diploma or above in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related disciplines
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to manage independently and effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Good time management
- HK Resident only
- Portfolio attachment is a MUST
Working Location: Wan Chai
Regional website: www.appcogroup.asia
We offer a competitive remuneration package, 5-day work, medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” with portfolio attachment and stating availability date, present and expected salary. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.