China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Limited is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
In-house Legal Counsel
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831758
- provide legal advice, analyse and support to all internal departments and overseas offices on multi-national jurisdictions;
- draft and review a full range of commerical and legal documents;
- develop and supervise compliance with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies;
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor with at least 2 years’ post qualification experience;
- Experience gained from the telecommunications industry is a must and preferably be able to provide legal advice independently on a full range of mobile business operation in HongKong;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please provide your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary.
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.