jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837153
Employer Ref. 13555
- Market leader in luxury retail
- Leadership responsibility
- Genuine development opportunity
- Oversee operation of the stores and monitor the performance of the frontline staff on a daily basis
- Coordinate with the retail department for the execution of action plan to improve sales performance, productivity and customer services of the staffs
- Prepare operational analysis, performance evaluations and reports
- Effective allocation of manpower and stock control to achieve the best result
- Responsible for P&L, inventory control and in charge of new store opening projects
- To effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop store managers and frontline sales associates
- Ensure management appraisals are completed annual and take responsibility for personal and professional development
- A minimum of 5 years' solid store operations or supervision experience in the retail industry (preferably in retail chain store or luxury retail).
- Previous experience as retail management trainee is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Adel Leung on +852 2833 4108 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.