Teledirect Hong Kong Limited
Serving companies largely in the financial, IT and telecommunication sectors; we specialize in generating high sales growth, improving call centre performance and profit generating customer service. Teledirect has implemented over 4,500 successful programmes interacting with our clients' customers around the world and has a customer acquisition track record of over 3 million. Teledirect has also received due recognition by the industry by winning several regional awards under the best contact centre operations and the best contact centre professionals categories. Our commitment to excellence is underscored by our practice of recruiting the best of the best, customizing products and services for rapid business growth, and setting standards for quality performance and superb results.
Inbound Hotline – Call Centre Supervisor (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779171
- Manage an inbound team of Customer Service Representatives
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep CSRs aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage CSRS through positive communication and feedback
- Foster team discipline, communication and morale to strengthen teamwork within the team
- Ability to handle escalated case or difficult situations
- Guide and coach CSRs closely and administer their induction into Call Centre
- Perform daily standard operational requirements (such as floor management, logs in to clear call queue, etc)
- Ensure that key performance indicators are met
- Collate and report the agreed statistics (in their respective job scope) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to multi-task or involve in ad-hoc projects
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years customer services experience, of which, at least 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience with or good working knowledge of wireless technology and equipment (mobile devices and apps)
- Knowledge of IOS & Android would be a strong plus
- Strong leadership, presentation skills, communication skills, conflict management with a strong sense of urgency and to manage time effectively
- Computer literate in using MS Office and other information system
- Flexibility in shift duty arrangement
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and attractive terms to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary & available date to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.